There’s no better way to say ‘love you mum’ than with a mouth-watering Mother’s Day meal at The Fishpool on 31 March 2019.
Treat her to a delicious three-course meal at the Cheshire inn; it’s the perfect Mothering Sunday special treat!
Mothers Day Menu Price
- £31 per adult | £16 for children under 10 years old (children can choose from Mother’s Day menu or children’s menu)
- A deposit of £10 per person is required when booking. A pre-order will be required for bookings of 12 or more guests.
View the full menu below or tap to download it here.
To Book Your Mother’s Day Meal:
Mother’s Day Menu
- Roasted vine tomato and red pepper soup, marinated bocconcini, crispy basil leaves and basil pesto
- Chicken liver and brandy parfait, house chutney and toasted brioche
- Tian of Scottish smoked salmon, Muncaster crab and avocado, mango and caper berry salsa, mizuna and frisse
- Air dried Italian ham, gorgonzola, baked fi g, Aughton honey and baby cress salad
- Tempura of tiger prawns and monkfish, Chinese leaf salad, soy, chilli and ginger dressing.
Your choice of:
- Roast leg of Welsh lamb
- Roast sirloin of beef and Yorkshire pudding
- Roast loin of pork with baked apples
All served with goose fat chateaux potatoes, creamed potatoes, seasonal vegetable panache, rich roast pan gravy and traditional accompaniments
- Atlantic cod a la plancha, ratatouille of Mediterranean vegetables, chorizo, roasted artichokes and aged Modena vinegar reduction
- Goats cheese, spinach and pine nut cannelloni, dressed mizuna and aged parmesan salad, garlic ciabatta.
- Apricot and whisky bread and butter pudding, cardamom custard and clotted cream ice cream
- Eton mess, framboise poached fruits, vanilla Chantilly, matcha meringue and honeycomb crunch
- Marbled white and dark chocolate baked New York style cheesecake, white chocolate ice cream and chocolate ganache
- Classic lemon tart, macerated raspberries, lavender Chantilly, raspberry sauce
- Selection of British cheeses, water biscuits, house chutney and traditional accompaniments.