An opportunity to join the team has arisen for a Chef De Partie with a real and strong passion for fresh local ingredients.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a professional, challenging and rewarding environment where the standards set are consistently high. We are looking for someone with the ability to deliver high quality fresh food and who also possesses the drive and enthusiasm to test new ideas, someone who is able to work well under pressure and deliver outstanding results.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, motivated and organised and be able to demonstrate cooking at this level in previous roles. We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed chef de partie who wants to learn, is ambitious and has a sense of hard work and fun. This role offers development opportunities for you to progress your career within the Company, with the option of completing a national recognised qualification.
Experience & Qualities we are looking for:
- ·Previous experience working within a similar role
- ·Be a strong team player
- ·Be results driven and have a passion for delivering high quality fresh food
- ·Excellent communication skills
- ·Outstanding customer service ethic.
What we can offer you!
- Vast range of learning & development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Social events and activities
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Meal on duty
- Free Parking.
Please email your CV by tapping here.
We’re also happy to accept your CV by post; please send it to the address below.
Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa