The sun is shining, and while the Great British Summertime looks a little different to usual this year, there’s no reason why we can’t enjoy all the spoils of summer… especially with our head chef Jeff’s mouth-watering summer salad recipe!
This simple, Asian-style salad is the perfect choice for a refreshing al fresco lunchtime, or to bring the sunshine inside for a light evening meal. We’ve chosen tuna as our protein for this super-easy Find the full list of ingredients and directions below!
1 Pak choi
Half red pepper
Half red onion
Small handful bean sprouts
Small handful bamboo
Half bunch coriander
200g egg noodles
220g tuna steak
75g teriyaki sauce
2 spring onions
50g Chinese leaf salad
- Lightly oil your pan
- Pan-roast your vegetables on a medium-high heat for 2 minutes, until crunchy
- Add egg noodles
- Add splash of water and lime juice, along with the teriyaki sauce
- Cook for further 5 minutes
- Add fresh coriander to finish
- Add oil to another non stick pan
- Add seasoned tuna steak
- Cook tuna steak on high heat for a minute on each side
- Finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice
Trying this recipe out for yourself? Show us your creations on social media by tagging us @TheFishpoolInn. We’re missing all of our guests more than ever and can’t wait to see your plates!